Bright Spring lipsticks


 





Out of all the lipsticks the drugstore has to offer, the ones I prefer the most are out from Rimmel. I find that they last really long and you can find a lot of finishes. I prefer lipsticks with matte finishes and some that are a tad more satin so for me this line fits the bill perfectly. In my entire collection, when it comes down to lipsticks, Rimmel lipsticks outnumber the rest.






Here are 2 of my favorites from Rimmel in different finishes. The lipsticks are highly pigmented so I tend to wear them as a stain rather than full on.

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss- 109 (matte)
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss- 12 (satin)






Rimmel 109 is more matte on the lips and goes on really smoothly. The lipstick is quite pigmented and lasts a long time on my lips. The color is a tad more pinky coral than the Rimmel #12 lipstick which is more on the red side and a bit more glossy on the lips. Both were around $5-$6 at Walmart so theyre a steal for the quality of lipsticks they are.


Rimmel 109 (Left) & Rimmel 12 (right) swatched 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Blogroll

Blogger news