No. 7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser






           So I stopped at Shoppers Drug Mart the other day and they happened to have this cleanser on sale for $9.99 which for me is a big steal when you consider the prices there for higher end skin care products. Ive heard so many rave reviews of the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser which unfortunately is not available in Canada unless you order it from the American website and the shipping charges are absolutely ridiculous so I've pretty much given up on that dream.

When I saw this on sale though, I decided to snatch it up considering its essentially the same concept. (I also quickly looked up makeup alley reviews to make sure I wasnt wasting more money on skin care lol).



The product is 200 mL which is a whole lot of product for the price. Its quite thick in consistently, similar to Ponds Cold Cream, and has a nice light scent to it. It comes packaged with a thin muslin cloth which I dont think is the best quality when compared to the Liz Earle cloth however you can always substitute for another flannel cloth or anything you like really.

All you're supposed to do is pump out the product and massage into dry skin and it'll remove all your makeup. Then you run the muslin cloth under luke warm/hot water and place it on your face and let it sit for a couple of seconds so it can open your pores and let the product sink in. You can then scrub the product further into the skin with the cloth and then wash off the product with cold water. It's a very simple yet effective concept and you'll be left with soft smooth skin.

What I like about the product:
-Very rich in consistency and feels absolutely luxurious so I look forward to washing my face
-Has not broken me out
-The richness of the cream is great for my dry skin
-My skin feels very soothed and looks quite clear after using it
-Only need one pump to cover your entire face sufficiently
-You can use this to remove eye makeup and face makeup and it won't irritate your eyes



What I dislike:
-I honestly can't think of anything besides the price perhaps. Since
I bought it on sale for a good price I'm thinking it must be more expensive originally and may not be reasonable for those on a budget.

So yeah if youre looking for a cheaper alternative to the Liz Earle cleanser, or you just want to try out a hot cloth cleanser I think the No 7 cleanser is a good option and I'd highly recommend it to you Canadian girls like me who are out in the market looking for a nice soothing cleanser for your dry skin during this horrible winter weather.

Toodles :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Blogroll

Blogger news